Deskripsi pekerjaan Backend Developer – NodeJs Pt. Docheck Bagi Indonesia
Career with DoCheck
DoCheck is a platform to help young people and creative workers increase their productivity and self-development. DoCheck as a startup from Bandung is currently opening a position as a Backend Developer in the Product team. For those of you who are enthusiastic about growing with us, let’s check the DoCheck needs below.
Backend Developer (Node.Js)
Overview of Position
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
- Resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Determine methods and procedures on new tasks, may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Deliver solutions that best meet our customer’s needs.
- Other tasks include analysis of upcoming developments with a focus on backlog grooming and story estimation to ensure an accurate representation of work to be completed with accurate estimations
What are the preferred requirements for this position?
- Having a strong desire to grow in a startup environment
- Having intention to improve other people to become more productive
- Bachelor degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent
- 1+ years of NodeJS experience
- Proficient with microservices architecture development
- Cloud technology experience – AWS
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving
- Have a good interpersonal skill and a good attitude
- Able to work together in a team or independently
- Fresh graduate and cross major are welcome
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Proficient with database technologies, relational or NoSQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience working in an Agile scrum-based environment